It’s natural for us to want to feel beautiful and comfortable in our own skin. Modern medicine has developed many innovative, non-invasive, safe procedures to allow us to look our best, regardless of age. Nowadays, the goal is to look as natural as possible while still achieving a youthful, toned, and healthy appearance.
Microneedling has gained a lot of popularity as an aesthetic procedure in recent years, but its history goes back thousands of years. The first civilization to practice microneedling were the ancient Chinese, who used this technique in their traditional medicine. Microneedling as we know it, however, was invented in 1905 by German dermatologist Ernst Kromayer, who used it to treat birthmarks, scars, and hyperpigmentation.
Microneedling, also known as collagen induction therapy, uses very small needles to make tiny punctures that go through the top layer and into the subdermal layer of the skin. It’s a minimally invasive procedure that doesn’t require downtime, and it aims to rejuvenate the skin by making it “resurface”. These tiny holes cause the skin to go into a healing kick, stimulating the production of collagen and elastin. The punctures also create tiny “channels” that allow serums, lotions, and other skincare products to penetrate deeply into the skin.
But what makes Vivace RF™ different?
Vivace™ Fractional Microneedle RF combines microneedling with radiofrequency treatment, LED light therapy and radiofrequency heat. It’s an FDA-cleared treatment that has been shown to be effective in treating fine lines and wrinkles while also tightening the skin.
The LED light therapy reduces inflammation which speeds healing immediately after the procedure. During the treatment, gold-tipped microneedles deliver the RF heat into the subdermal layers of your skin.
Vivace™’s uniqueness stems from its ability to provide three different treatments in a single session. Its needles work with robotic precision, which creates deeper microchannels that allow the stem cell growth factor serum to penetrate deeper into the skin.
It provides immediate results that improve with time. Most patients will have tighter, more youthful, healthier skin after only one session, and optimal results are achieved with approximately three sessions. That means that Vivace RF™ requires fewer sessions than traditional microneedling.
And while traditional microneedling is still a great option to achieve tighter skin, it can’t compete with Vivace RF™. The addition of RF energy softly heats the skin and means that this therapy can achieve better results with minimal to no discomfort.
- Vivace RF™ tightens skin – this treatment gives the skin a tighter and more youthful appearance by encouraging your body’s natural collagen production. Tighter skin helps reduce pore size, fine lines, and wrinkles and rejuvenates the skin to improve tone and texture.
- Reduce lines and wrinkles – One of the biggest signs of aging that many people want to eliminate is the appearance of lines and wrinkles. There are many means of treating lines and wrinkles, but RF microneedling provides one of the most affordable and effective alternatives.
- Scarring – RF microneedling can also be used to treat different types of scarring. Many people find that creams and lotions that claim to treat scars are not particularly effective. But RF microneedling targets the skin on a deeper level and repairs it in a way that other treatments simply cannot compete with.
- No downtime – Because RF microneedling is minimally invasive, there is little to no downtime and most people find that they’re able to return to work the very next day. In fact, some people even get microneedling done during their lunch hour!
It’s no surprise, then, that Vivace RF™ has been used to improve the appearance of different body parts. The many applications of Vivace RF™ include:
- Reducing facial fine lines and wrinkles, even around the eyes
- Tightening of the skin anywhere on the body including the face, neck, and knees!
- Smoothing skin on hands, neck, chest, face, and body
- Improving the appearance of acne scarring
- Minimizing stretch marks and scars
- Decreasing large pores
- Boosting the efficacy of skin serums
Vivace RF™ provides excellent results and has become the most revolutionary and innovative microneedling system that’s currently available.
Book Your Appointment TODAY for our specialist to evaluate which microneedling technique is most suited to your needs.