About Prenatal Massage
Pura Vida Body & Mind Spa is excited to offer prenatal massages to expecting mothers. Prenatal massage therapy can offer excellent benefits in pre/post-natal care to alleviate pain and stress. As the uterus grows during pregnancy, the organs experience pressure that results from that expansion. This process can cause great discomfort for mothers. Receiving a massage during pregnancy can relieve backaches, a stiff neck, cramps, tension, and swelling. It can also aid in a better night's sleep. Contact our MedSpa in Fleming Island, FL to schedule your session.
Read more about this procedure on our blog!
"Thoroughly enjoyed my first massage experience with Lori today! The entire staff were quite pleasant and professional. I'll definitely be back!"- J.N. / Yelp / Dec 04, 2019
"PuraVida spa in Fleming Island will not disappoint you. From the moment I called to make an appt to the salt therapy room I was floored by the service. My husband and I had Erica for our massages! She was personable and amazing! Best morning Of 2019! Thank you!"- M.J. / Google / Dec 04, 2019
"Fantastic services. Wanna look younger? Try this spa."- J.B. / Facebook / Feb 28, 2019
"This place is amazing and so relaxing! The ladies that work here are super sweet. I spent 3 hours here today and didn't want to leave! I am so happy this is 10 minutes from my house! Can't wait to go back next month!"- D.D. / Facebook / Dec 04, 2019
"If you have not had a hydra facial with Melissa, you are missing out!!! I can not recommend her enough. My skin is glowing, it is healthier than it has ever been. She is a wonderful sweet person as well. Thank you Melissa for being amazing."- C.C. / Facebook / Dec 04, 2019
Prior to your session, one of our seasoned massage therapists will sit down with you to discuss your areas of discomfort to tailor your treatment. From there, your therapist will begin by gently and slowly applying pressure to the designated areas (lower back, hips, shoulders, and feet). This process aids in increasing circulation, soothing muscles, and decreasing water retention. *Expecting mothers must be past their first trimester; deep work not administered. 50 and 80 minutes.
Talk to your massage therapist about how you can elevate your experience with any of our relaxing spa additions:
- SCALP: Gently warmed oil is massaged into the scalp and head to relax and de-stress. *Adds 25 minutes
- FEET: Manual massage concentrating on specific reflex points on the feet. *Adds 25 minutes
- TMJ/SINUS RELIEF: Therapy to relieve sinus pressure and the painful symptoms of TMJ. *Adds 25 minutes
- HOT STONES: Add hot stones to help relieve muscle tension and pain.
- HOT SALT STONES - Add hot salt into your session to help relieve muscle tension and reduce inflammation. *Adds 25 minutes. Read our Hot Salt blog post!
- AROMATHERAPY: Uses natural oils to elevate your relaxation. *Does not add additional time
- CBD: Uses CBD Oil for a truly relaxing and therapeutic massage experience. *Does not add additional time. Read our CBD blog post!
Plan Your Procedure
Are you currently pregnant or know an expecting mother who would love to be treated to a massage? Call Pura Vida Body & Mind Spa to schedule your prenatal massage session or treat a dear friend. Our goal is to pamper you with exceptional spa care so you can leave feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Restore your body and alleviate pain with this therapeutic treatment.