About Hand/Feet/Scalp Therapy
Pura Vida Body & Mind Spa is pleased to offer hand, feet, and scalp massage therapy to local Fleming Island, FL patients. This treatment focuses on both the head/scalp and pressure points in the hands and feet. Our team utilizes a variety of techniques to alleviate discomfort and gentle rotating pressure to massage the scalp. This treatment can help soothe the aches and pains individuals experience from everyday wear and tear on their bodies. Contact us today to learn more.
"Thoroughly enjoyed my first massage experience with Lori today! The entire staff were quite pleasant and professional. I'll definitely be back!"- J.N. / Yelp / Dec 04, 2019
"PuraVida spa in Fleming Island will not disappoint you. From the moment I called to make an appt to the salt therapy room I was floored by the service. My husband and I had Erica for our massages! She was personable and amazing! Best morning Of 2019! Thank you!"- M.J. / Google / Dec 04, 2019
"Fantastic services. Wanna look younger? Try this spa."- J.B. / Facebook / Feb 28, 2019
"This place is amazing and so relaxing! The ladies that work here are super sweet. I spent 3 hours here today and didn't want to leave! I am so happy this is 10 minutes from my house! Can't wait to go back next month!"- D.D. / Facebook / Dec 04, 2019
"If you have not had a hydra facial with Melissa, you are missing out!!! I can not recommend her enough. My skin is glowing, it is healthier than it has ever been. She is a wonderful sweet person as well. Thank you Melissa for being amazing."- C.C. / Facebook / Dec 04, 2019
The hands and feet consist of several muscles, tendons, and ligaments that provide support and mobility. You use these extremities for everyday use, such as walking, running, and typing. When these areas are overused, it can cause pain or even injury that can prevent optimal function. In addition, the head/scalp is also an area that can suffer from great stress and tension. During your session, your therapist will apply warm oil to these areas to soothe the muscles for greater comfort and relief. 30 and 50 minutes.
Anyone undergoing a hand, feet, and scalp massage can add any of the following spa treatments to their session:
- SCALP: Gently warmed oil is massaged into the scalp and head to relax and de-stress. *Adds 25 minutes
- FEET: Manual massage concentrating on specific reflex points on the feet. *Adds 25 minutes
- TMJ/SINUS RELIEF: Therapy to relieve sinus pressure and the painful symptoms of TMJ. *Adds 25 minutes
- HOT STONES: Add hot stones to help relieve muscle tension and pain.
- HOT SALT STONES - Add hot salt into your session to help relieve muscle tension and reduce inflammation. *Adds 25 minutes. Read our Hot Salt blog post!
- AROMATHERAPY: Uses natural oils to elevate your relaxation. *Does not add additional time
- CBD: Uses CBD Oil for a truly relaxing and therapeutic massage experience. *Does not add additional time. Read our CBD blog post!
Plan Your Procedure
Relieve Pain and Tension
If you are suffering from pain in your lower or upper extremities, call Pura Vida Body & Mind Spa in Fleming Island, FL to schedule a hand, feet, and scalp massage. Our massage therapists are exceptionally skilled to provide the relief your body needs. Don't let discomfort hinder you from living a vibrant life. Visit our MedSpa today.