About Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty
Nonsurgical rhinoplasty can help you reach your facial profile goals without undergoing surgery. Using dermal fillers, the talented team at Pura Vida Body & Mind Spa in Fleming Island, FL can inject products, like Juvéderm® and Restylane®, to improve the height, projection, or curvature of your nose. Nonsurgical rhinoplasty can offer subtle changes to the structure and appearance of the nose to help you achieve a more desirable facial profile. The benefits of these types of nonsurgical procedures are incredible, allowing you to feel more confident. Read on to learn more about nonsurgical rhinoplasty before scheduling your consultation at Pura Vida Body & Mind Spa.
Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty Reviews
Patients who are considered good candidates for nonsurgical rhinoplasty are those who want to improve the appearance of their nose without surgery. You may benefit from this procedure if you:
- Have a hump that needs to be evened out
- Have asymmetrical curvature that could be improved with fillers
- Desire a longer, wider, or more symmetrical facial profile
There are a few prominent nonsurgical techniques that can be used to improve your nose without surgery. These could include:
- Cartilage irregularities: to improve imperfections, such as bent, twisted, or pointed cartilage, we may inject a filler to "fill" and smooth the irregularity
- Shallow nasal height: for great nasal height, we will inject a dermal filler into the nasal bone over the tip for more definition, reducing the appearance of a bulbous tip
- Nasal hump: if your nasal hump is too large, we may inject a dermal filler on both sides of the hump for more symmetry
- Bulbous nasal tip: if you have a bulbous nasal tip, we can inject a dermal filler to create the optical illusion that your nasal tip is longer
What to Expect
At the site of the injections, your nose could be slightly red and tender. These are normal side effects that will subside within a matter of days. There is no recovery time necessary after your treatment, but you should avoid activities that could lead to any type of facial impact. We recommend a follow-up session to assess your results and determine whether additional injections are needed to achieve your aesthetic goals. Touch-ups once or twice a year are recommended to maintain the final outcome of your initial procedure.
Plan Your Procedure
New Nose, No Surgery!
If you could benefit from the confidence that occurs when you love your facial appearance, schedule a consultation at Pura Vida Body & Mind Spa. We pride ourselves on helping our patients achieve their aesthetic goals in manners that match their lifestyles. Surgery is not the only option, and we believe you have a right to know that. Schedule a visit to our Fleming Island, FL facility to learn more about nonsurgical rhinoplasty.