About Swedish Massage
A Swedish massage is a great introductory massage to anyone who wants to relax and relieve muscle tension. This treatment uses a variety of different strokes and light to medium kneading to focus on the top tissue layers and underlying muscles. It also helps to reduce joint pain and will leave you feeling rejuvenated and ready to conquer your day. If you are interested in scheduling a Swedish massage, call Pura Vida Body & Mind Spa in Fleming Island, FL today. We look forward to serving you.
"Very friendly staff. Amazing ambience. Smells clean and fresh. The salt cave was interesting. I was able to disconnect for two hours and it was wonderful. Heated tables for your massage. Warm blankets. I will be going back!"- J.A. / Google / Aug 15, 2019
"Love coming here to the salt room with my daughter! Everyone is very accomodating and the spa is beautifulful and very relaxing!!! My daughter feels better after we leave, she can breathe again! Momma enjoyed the relaxation as well :-)"- M.F. / Google / Aug 12, 2019
"Fantastic services. Wanna look younger? Try this spa."- J.B. / Facebook / Feb 28, 2019
"Melissa Googe was great! She really takes her time going over skin care, making sure to answer any and all questions. Such a relaxing experience and I left with glowing skin thanks to a hydrafacial. I will definitely be returning soon!"- A.F. / Google / Aug 10, 2019
"Knowledgeable and caring staff. Very clean facility."- J.S. / Google / Aug 01, 2019
A Swedish massage primarily uses four different techniques, including gliding strokes, rolling/kneading, circular movements, and short taps. Your massage therapist will use a combination of these techniques with varying pressure, focusing on areas of tension and stress. The result will provide you with greater mobility, improved comfort, and deep relaxation. 30, 50, and 80 minutes.
If you wish to enhance your massage experience, talk to one of our therapists about adding any of the following treatments to your Swedish therapy:
- SCALP: Gently warmed oil is massaged into the scalp and head to relax and de-stress. *Adds 25 minute
- FEET: Manual massage concentrating on specific reflex points on the feet. *Adds 25 minutes
- TMJ/SINUS RELIEF: Therapy to relieve sinus pressure and the painful symptoms of TMJ. *Adds 25 minutes
- HOT STONES: Add hot stones to help relieve muscle tension and pain.
- HOT SALT STONES - Add hot salt into your session to help relieve muscle tension and reduce inflammation. *Adds 25 minutes. Read our Hot Salt blog post!
- AROMATHERAPY: Uses natural oils to elevate your relaxation. *Does not add additional time
- CBD: Uses CBD Oil for a truly relaxing and therapeutic massage experience. *Does not add additional time. Read our CBD blog post!
Plan Your Procedure
Restore Your Energy
Are your shoulders and muscles feeling tight? Contact Pura Vida Body & Mind Spa to schedule an appointment with one of our highly skilled massage therapists to get the relief you need and deserve. Maintaining your usual routine can be very painful and distracting when a knot in your back or legs is bothering you. Visit our MedSpa in Fleming Island, FL today.